In the process of watching, training, and learn Zumba online videos, it may be felt that a lot of different movements are used in dance, which is simply unrealistic to learn. In fact, the program includes several main steps, which are combined with each other and are constantly repeated:
- Steps to the side with claps. Step to the left with your left foot – cotton, we put the right foot – cotton. Then the same movement in the other direction.
- Steps to the side with a turn of the body on the toes and heels. Legs are shoulder-width wide, turning the body to the right on the heels – dropping to the toes, turning the hull to the left on the toes – dropping to the heels, turning to the right on the heels – dropping to the toes, turning to the left on the toes – falling to the heels again. Then the same movements, but in the opposite direction. As a result, you must return to the original position.
- Steps transitions. The legs are shoulder-width apart, the right foot steps back to the left (as a result, the right foot becomes behind the left), the left leg taper – the right foot returns to its original position. Then do the same with the left foot.
- Hand movements can be the most diverse – waving, throwing up, clapping, bending the arms at the elbows, circular movements.
As a rule, after 3-4 workouts, the movements become clear, and the exercises are easier and more interesting so learn Zumba online if you want.
How is group training?
In order to achieve maximum efficiency in the process of practicing fitness dancing, it is important to observe a certain sequence of training stages: The Zumba workout online is available where you can easily watch the video.
- Warm up If you neglect this stage of training, there is a chance of getting a serious injury: stretching, dislocation, bruise. The warm-up is aimed at warming up and stretching the muscles, preparing them for more serious loads – the warm-up usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Repetition of learned movements – 5 minutes.
- Learning new movements – 5 minutes.
- Directly the dance itself – 30 minutes.
- Hitch. The last 10 minutes of training are light stretching and relaxing exercises.
The time of each stage may vary depending on the level of preparedness involved, as well as the type of Zumba online classes (for example, Circular Zumba often consists of 3 main stages – warm-up, main lesson and hitch).
How to learn Zumba online at home?
If you do not have the desire or opportunity to attend Zumba online group classes, you can easily arrange a dance fitness studio right in your home.
All you need to do is to buy a training disc or simply find training records on the Internet and strictly follow the recommendations of the online instructor. No one needs to know how to dance to participate in Zumba’s classes: the songs are easy to follow, they change every 4 minutes, and the instructors pass the choreography on time in a simple way with gestures and easy movements. Even when you learn Zumba online you can follow this tip.
Is it possible to lose weight doing Zumba?
As you know, any physical activity in one degree or another helps to burn calories. Can I lose weight by doing Zumba? Of course, you can!
In the course of practicing Latin American fitness dance, all muscle groups are involved, due to which active fat burning occurs in the most “problem” zones. The training Zumba online classes program is designed in such a way that there is no time to rest at all – all 45-60 minutes is a continuous movement so that the fat begins to «melt», the muscles come in tone, the blood circulation, and oxygen supply to all organs increases. And oxygen, as you know, helps excrete toxins, and with the extra pounds. So can also learn Zumba online and enjoy its benefits and stay fit.