Some tips for Zumba dance workout for beginners if you are going to the Zumba training session for the first time, you may need this information.
Tips for Zumba dance workout for beginners:
- Come to class early. If you are a beginner, not the best idea to break into a Zumba dance class when the activity is already in full swing, otherwise get ready to feel completely disoriented and disappointed. And having come in advance, first, you will have time to tell the instructor that this is your first training session – and he will have the opportunity to take this into account. Secondly, just the first 10 minutes is a warm-up, the most important part of the program. It warms up and adjusts to the right heart rate. youtube Zumba dance
- Get closer to the instructor. Often, beginners move to the farthest corner of the hall, from where it is impossible to either see the instructor or hear the music. I highly recommend that you get rid of this bad habit right from the very first lesson and get up, if not in the very first row, then at least as close as possible. It is along with the coach that the heat of passion, the drive, and all the energy is always there – you will definitely feel it when, during the dance, the instructor suddenly jumps to you. Even if you watch the youtube Zumba dance, you need to follow the instructions.
- Focus on the legs. Feeling lost? When the instructor shows movements with his hands, at the same time taking Zumba dance steps, forget about his hands for a while. Focus on your feet for a start, and you will also get quite effective training. And already in the following classes, having mastered, you can add hands.
- Dress properly. You will feel much more confident if you are in comfortable clothes. It must be free, so as not to hinder movement and allow you to easily move to the beat of the music. You need sports shoes – you will move a lot around the room and maybe even jump. I recommend sneakers. Very well fit shoes, tightly clasps your ankles.
- Take breaks. It is important to stop in time and take a break when you feel that the forces are at the limit, especially if it has become difficult for you to breathe. In no case should you force yourself. Remember: Zumba dance workout for beginners is a fun party, and it should be fun, not crippling. At the same time, if you want to finish the workout or have a rest, you should not stop abruptly either: it is bad for the heart. Start moving a little slower, march in place, slow down gradually.
- Drink water. Try to find breaks between songs to take a few sips of ordinary drinking water (in no case I advise you to take sweet soda to class with you). The body loses a lot of moisture during Zumba dance steps, and its reserves must be replenished, so be sure to bring a large bottle of water from home. Believe me, it will be useful to you.
- Eat right and lead a healthy lifestyle. Zumba dance classes are one of the most effective programs, but still not a panacea for all ills. If you want to lose weight, you should think about how to start to eat properly, increase physical activity, rebuild your daily routine. Any changes are possible only when you are fully engaged in your own body. But Zumba is good precisely because it can be the very first step towards a healthy lifestyle and helps you start small.
Of course, as with any physical activity, the Zumba program has a number of contraindications: for example, Zumba dance workout for beginners is not recommended for pregnant women and those who have injuries or worsening of any diseases. In any case, in the lesson, you can control your load yourself and just remember that at some point it is better to pause.
Zumba is unique in its own way: to successfully get used to it, you don’t have to be a professional dancer or an athlete. You will quickly make sure that it is incredibly easy (just repeat after the instructor), fun (you will not notice how time has flown by) and efficiently (hundreds of calories burned in just one lesson). Zumba dance workout for beginners is for those who want to learn to try Zumba and now you know that if a Zumba program appeared in your fitness club or dance school, be sure to check with the teacher if he has a license.